Clery Act Reporting Form for non-TAMU employees

Please visit the TAMU Clery Website if you are a TAMU employee.

This reporting mechanism is only for people who do not have a TAMU issued UIN. CSA’s with a UIN should report to the CSA database.

Please click Clery Reporting Form to use the form.